Our consultancy in Melbourne, and Australia wide, offers services to help you achieve your diversity, equity and inclusion vision. We work with people and organisations who are serious about their DEI practice and embedding DEI in their DNA as it is critical to their success and sustainability.
Being active on evidence-based DEI methodologies, we help you build trust, competency to positively impact your people and business and drive innovation. We are not afraid to do things differently, to ensure that diversity, equity and inclusion is a lived and breathed experience. Bridge the gap between ‘rhetoric and reality’ and ‘policy and practice’ do your work with authenticity.
At the core of the work is the belief that people should be treated with dignity and respect, and have the ability to participate in all aspects of work and public life so that they can reach their full potential.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Consultancy and advice on the co-design, re-invigoration and implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion frameworks, strategies and action plans
- Data analysis of gender equity and intersectional data, pay equity and WGEA and Victorian Public Sector requirements
- Facilitation, focus groups and education programs in Equal Employment Opportunity, Contact Officer, Complex Issues, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Cultural and Psychological Safety LGBTIQ
- Establishing networks that work
- Organising forums, summits and events on contemporary issues and DEI practices
- We are available for speaking engagements
- We can connect you with other national leaders, networks and experts in diversity and inclusion
We help you and your organisation to:
- Increase confidence and proficiency in your diversity, equity and inclusion narrative and rationale
- Increase your consciousness and competency in DEI practice
- Advise on effective engagement strategies and critical interpretation of data
- Mainstream DEI strategies (focusing on leadership, employment practices and culture) and
- Realise your DEI vision to enhance your public image, brand ad reputation
- Get your people excited about diversity, equity and inclusion
We also pride ourselves in providing a personalized and accessible level of service.
Roman Ruzbacky & Associates acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Custodians who hold strong cultural wisdom and knowledges throughout these lands. We acknowledge the enduring spirit of Elders past, present and future generations.
A relationship grows in positivity and strength, when grounded in a foundation of truth, and when we walk together with courage.
If you would like to get in touch or be on my mailing list please email me: EMAIL